Best Step-by-Step Recipe for Pan-Seared Pork
Directions for Cooking Pan-Seared Pork
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Using the Cue app, set your Cue smart induction burner to 375°F (190°C) or
If using a standard cooktop, set your stove to medium.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to your pan.
- While your pan is heating up, measure your pork chops and refer to the Hestan Cue Pan-Seared Pork guide to determine the appropriate time per side.
- Using a paper towel dry your chops thoroughly, then season as needed with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Once your pan is preheated, sear the edges of your pork chops for at least a minute or until browned.
- Next cook the first side of your pork chops for the recommended doneness.
- Flip your pork chops, and set your timer for the second cook time. If desired you can add aromatics at this step and baste your chops.
- When your pork is finished, remove from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes.