1 Snake River Farms Ham, bone in and fully cooked, thawed
1/2 cup (155 gram) Orange Marmalade
1 cup (240 ml) Maple Syrup
2 tbsp (30 ml) Bourbon
1 tbsp (15 gram) Dijon Mustard
1/8 tsp (.25 gram) Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp (1.5 gram) Kosher Salt
20 turns Black Pepper
1 tsp (5 ml) Lemon juice
5 whole Allspice
10 whole Cloves
1 tbsp (10 gram) Black Peppercorns
- Preheat your oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your roasting pan by covering with foil and placing the rack in the pan. Add about 1/2 inch of water to the roasting pan with the whole Allspice, Cloves and Peppercorns. Make sure the water does not submerge the rack.
- Lightly score the ham with a knife horizontally and then in the opposite direction to create a cross hatch pattern on the ham. Be careful not to cut too deeply into the meat. Place the ham on the prepared roasting rack.
- Prepare the glaze by whisking together the Orange Marmalade, Maple Syrup, Bourbon, Dijon Mustard, Cayenne Pepper, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper and Lemon juice.
- Brush the ham with some of the glaze. You may also reserve a small portion of the glaze for serving.
- Place the ham in the oven and roast for 1 hour.
- Glaze the ham a second time and return to the oven and roast for 45 minutes.
- Glaze the ham a third time and return to the oven to roast for another 45 minutes.
- Check the temperature of the ham to ensure doneness; once your thermometer reads 125 degrees Fahrenheit remove the ham from the oven.
- Increase your oven temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the ham with any remaining glaze and return the ham to the oven for 4 minutes. Rotate the ham and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the ham from the oven and allow to rest 15 minutes.
- Slice the ham and serve with any reserved glaze.